13 Reasons to Buy Your Glasses at Virginia Eyecare Center
We will make sure you have the best vision, wearing the best products, at the best price.
1) We offer a huge selection of frames and sunglasses that you can actually try on to see how you look and how the frame feels on your face. Our opticians will help you find the perfect style, size, and color in your price range. Frames start at $79 and go up to $600. We carry well-known designer brands as well as many exclusive frame lines.
2) You will be assured of getting the highest quality lenses and frames. We are optical professionals and we use the top lens brands, like Varilux, Crizal, and Transitions. Online vendors often use inferior products.
3) Our opticians are skilled at taking very precise measurements to ensure your lenses are aligned properly for optimal vision and clarity. Online retailers and less skilled optical dispensers use measurements that may not be exact.
4) We may participate with your vision plan for materials coverage. Most online vendors and optical stores do not. We will verify the details of your insurance plan to ensure you are able to maximize your benefits and do not miss out on any helpful features available on your glasses.
5) Our opticians are experts in lens products and features, which can be rather complex. We will guide you through the multitude of choices and explain what the lens features do for you. We want you to get the best glasses without paying for things you don’t want or need.
6) We verify your prescription lenses for accuracy, we check the frame size and we approve the overall quality of workmanship before we contact you to pick up your new glasses. If the job does not meet our high standards, it is returned to the lab and made again. Most online vendors do not check your prescription and errors happen frequently. We guarantee that our lenses pass ANSI safety standards, while studies have shown that up to 50% of glasses purchased online fail to meet ANSI standards for correct prescription and safety.
7) 30 day exchange privilege. After getting your glasses, if you decide you don’t like the frame, you may exchange it for any other frame. You will only be charged if there is a difference in the frame price.
8) With most insurance, we fabricate glasses on site with our in-house lab to guarantee accuracy and to get your glasses to you more efficiently. Even if you have VSP insurance, we will not have to send your frame to another lab. Glasses are typically ready within 5-10 business days, but can be made faster in an emergency.
9) Most frames and lenses have 2-year warranties.
10) Our frames (excluding sale items) are current products. Many retailers sell exclusively discontinued products that cannot be repaired or replaced when necessary.
11) FREE lifetime adjustments and repairs. Our expert opticians will professionally adjust and fit your glasses as often as needed for as long as you have them, at no charge.
12) In addition to accepting major credit cards, we accept Care Credit, which is a health care financing service. You can apply in our office and select a payment plan that has zero interest over 6 to 24 months.
13) Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs and recheck your vision if you have any difficulties and we will fix any problems. We want you to love your glasses.