Virginia Eyecare Center offers superior care services at our optometrist office in Burke.
To learn more about the specific conditions we treat and the technology we utilize, please select one of the subcategories below and Request an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly diagnose and treat at our office in Burke
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed and treated at Virginia Eyecare Center
- Vision Problems – Some of the most common vision problems diagnosed and treated at Virginia Eyecare Center
- Genetic Testing – Understanding your risk for Macular Degeneration
- Corneal Reshaping and Laser Vision Correction – See without glasses!
- Pediatric Vision Care – Your child’s first eye exam should be at age 6 months
- Ocular Trauma – Treatment for abrasions, foreign body removal, and more
- Optomap – A wide Retinal image that often eliminates the need for dilating drops at your comprehensive eye exam
- SD-OCT – A retinal scan that can reveal early eye disease that might not be detected otherwise
- iWellness Exam – A combination of the Optomap and SD-OCT technologies
- InfantSEE – A FREE comprehensive eye exam for babies age 6-12 months!